Our South Africa Map bundle includes 10 products with 54 maps, with the country as a whole with 9 provinces respectively, each with districts and municipalities on the map, and the outline map for the province. You can check each product by below.
- South Africa-Country (4)
- Eastern Cape Province (6)
- Free State Province (5)
- Gauteng Province (8)
- KwaZulu-Natal Province (6)
- Limpopo Province (5)
- Mpumalanga Province (5)
- North West Province (5)
- Northern Cape Province (5)
- Western Cape Province (5)
Our bundle also covers ward maps for the 14 metropolitan municipalities followed, making it valuable to your work.
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality with 60 wards
- Buffalo City Municipality with 50 wards
- Manguang Municipality with 50 wards
- City of Johannesburg with 135 wards
- City of Tshwane with 107 wards
- Ekurhuleni Municipality with 112 wards
- Emfuleni Municipality with 45 wards
- eThekwini (Durban) Municipality with 110 wards
- The Msunduzi Municipality with 39 wards
- Polokwane Municipality with 45 wards
- Mbombela Municipality with 45 wards
- Mafikeng Municipality with 35 wards
- Sol Plaatje Municipality with 33 wards
- City of Cape Town Municipality with 116 wards
South Africa is a country in Africa. The administrative structure of South Africa is composed of 9 provinces, 52 districts and 213 municipalities.
The 9 provinces are Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West, Northern Cape, and Western Cape.
At the same time you can also refer to the detailed political administrative division of South Africa in Wikipedia.