Our Tottori prefecture map has 5 slides with English and Japanese names labeled.
- Japan Tottori Prefecture Location
- Japan Tottori Prefecture Outline
- Blank Tottori Map with Municipalities
- Label Tottori Map with English names of Municipalities
- Label Tottori Map with Japanese names of Municipalities
Tottori prefecture is located in the Chūgoku region of Honshu, with the division of 19 municipalities including 4 cities, 14 towns and one village. Tottori is the capital and largest city of Tottori prefecture with a population of 183 thousand in 2021. The neighboring prefectures are Shimane Prefecture to the west, Hiroshima Prefecture to the southwest, Okayama Prefecture to the south, and Hyōgo Prefecture to the east.
The 4 cities are Kurayoshi City, Sakaiminato City, Tottori City, and Yonago City.
The 14 towns are Chizu-cho, Daisen-cho, Hokuei-cho, Houki-cho, Iwami-cho, Kofu-cho, Kotoura-cho, Misasa-cho, Nanbu-cho, Nichinan-cho, Wakasa-cho, Yazu-cho, Yurihama-cho, and Hino-machi (Tokyo). The one village is Hiezu-son.
Our product features make it easier for you to customize.
- The maps are extracted from the latest official GIS data.
- Capital municipality (designated cities) shapes and the other municipality shapes are grouped respectively.
- The text is grouped as one layer.
You can check the other Prefecture maps of Japan from our site. The 47 Prefectures are Aichi, Akita, Aomori, Chiba, Ehime, Fukui, Fukuoka, Fukushima, Gifu, Gunma, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Hyōgo, Ibaraki, Ishikawa, Iwate, Kagawa, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kōchi, Kumamoto, Kyōto, Mie, Miyagi, Miyazaki, Nagano, Nagasaki, Nara, Niigata, Ōita, Okayama, Okinawa, Ōsaka, Saga, Saitama, Shiga, Shimane, Shizuoka, Tochigi, Tokushima, Tōkyō, Tottori, Toyama, Wakayama, Yamagata, Yamaguchi, and Yamanashi. Or just buy the Japan Map Bundle with 47 Prefectures.
At the same time you can also refer free maps in yourfreetemplates.com.