Our Ōita prefecture map has 5 slides with English and Japanese names labeled.
- Japan Ōita Prefecture Location
- Japan Ōita Prefecture Outline
- Blank Ōita Map with Municipalities
- Label Ōita Map with English names of Municipalities
- Label Ōita Map with Japanese names of Municipalities
Ōita prefecture is located on the island of Kyūshū, with the division of 18 municipalities including 14 cities, 3 towns and one village. Ōita is the capital and largest city of Ōita prefecture with a population of 477 thousand in 2021. The neighboring prefectures are Fukuoka Prefecture to the northwest, Kumamoto Prefecture to the southwest, and Miyazaki Prefecture to the south.
The 14 cities are Beppu City, Bungoono City, Bungotakada City, Hita City, Kitsuki City, Kunisaki City, Nakatsu City, Oita City, Saiki City, Taketa City, Tsukumi City, Usa City, Usuki City, and Yufu City.
The 3 towns are Hiji-machi, Kokonoe-machi, and Kusu-machi. The one village is Himeshima-mura.
Our product features make it easier for you to customize.
- The maps are extracted from the latest official GIS data.
- Capital municipality (designated cities) shapes and the other municipality shapes are grouped respectively.
- The text is grouped as one layer.
You can check the other Prefecture maps of Japan from our site. The 47 Prefectures are Aichi, Akita, Aomori, Chiba, Ehime, Fukui, Fukuoka, Fukushima, Gifu, Gunma, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Hyōgo, Ibaraki, Ishikawa, Iwate, Kagawa, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kōchi, Kumamoto, Kyōto, Mie, Miyagi, Miyazaki, Nagano, Nagasaki, Nara, Niigata, Ōita, Okayama, Okinawa, Ōsaka, Saga, Saitama, Shiga, Shimane, Shizuoka, Tochigi, Tokushima, Tōkyō, Tottori, Toyama, Wakayama, Yamagata, Yamaguchi, and Yamanashi. Or just buy the Japan Map Bundle with 47 Prefectures.
At the same time you can also refer free maps in yourfreetemplates.com.