Our Mie prefecture map has 5 slides with English and Japanese names labeled.
- Japan Mie Prefecture Location
- Japan Mie Prefecture Outline
- Blank Mie Map with Municipalities
- Label Mie Map with English names of Municipalities
- Label Mie Map with Japanese names of Municipalities
Mie prefecture is located in the Kansai region of Honshu, with the division of 29 municipalities including 14 cities and 15 towns. Tsu is the capital and Yokkaichi is the largest city of Mie Prefecture, with a population of 310 thousand in 2021. The neighboring prefectures are Gifu Prefecture to the north, Shiga Prefecture and Kyoto Prefecture to the northwest, Nara Prefecture to the west, Wakayama Prefecture to the southwest, and Aichi Prefecture to the east.
- The 14 cities are Iga City, Inabe City, Ise City, Kameyama City, Kumano City, Kuwana City, Matsusaka City, Nabari City, Owase City, Shima City, Suzuka City, Toba City, Tsu City, and Yokkaichi City.
- 15 towns are Kawagoe-cho, Kiho-cho, Kihoku-cho, Kisosaki-cho, Komono-cho, Meiwa-cho, Mihama-cho, Minamiise-cho, Odai-cho, Taiki-cho, Taki-cho, Tamaki-cho, Toin-cho, Watarai-cho, and Asahi-machi
Our product features make it easier for you to customize.
- The maps are extracted from the latest official GIS data.
- Municipality shapes are grouped into one layer.
- The text is grouped as one layer.
You can check the other Prefecture maps of Japan from our site. The 47 Prefectures are Aichi, Akita, Aomori, Chiba, Ehime, Fukui, Fukuoka, Fukushima, Gifu, Gunma, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Hyōgo, Ibaraki, Ishikawa, Iwate, Kagawa, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kōchi, Kumamoto, Kyōto, Mie, Miyagi, Miyazaki, Nagano, Nagasaki, Nara, Niigata, Ōita, Okayama, Okinawa, Ōsaka, Saga, Saitama, Shiga, Shimane, Shizuoka, Tochigi, Tokushima, Tōkyō, Tottori, Toyama, Wakayama, Yamagata, Yamaguchi, and Yamanashi. Or just buy the Japan Map Bundle with 47 Prefectures.
At the same time you can also refer free maps in yourfreetemplates.com.