Our Kōchi prefecture map has 5 slides with English and Japanese names labeled.
- Japan Kōchi Prefecture Location
- Japan Kōchi Prefecture Outline
- Blank Kōchi Map with Municipalities
- Label Kōchi Map with English names of Municipalities
- Label Kōchi Map with Japanese names of Municipalities
Kōchi prefecture is located on the island of Shikoku, with the division of 34 municipalities including 11 cities, 17 towns and 6 villages. Kōchi is the capital and largest city of Kōchi prefecture with a population of 320 thousand in 2021. The neighboring prefectures are Ehime Prefecture to the northwest and Tokushima Prefecture to the northeast.
The 11 cities are Aki City, Kami City, Kochi City, Konan City, Muroto City, Nankoku City, Shimanto City, Sukumo City, Susaki City, Tosa City, and Tosashimizu City.
The 17 towns are Ino-cho, Kuroshio-cho, Motoyama-cho, Nahari-cho, Nakatosa-cho, Niyodogawa-cho, Ochi-cho, Otoyo-cho, Otsuki-cho, Sakawa-cho, Shimanto-cho, Tano-cho, Tosa-cho, Toyo-cho, Tsuno-cho, Yasuda-cho, and Yusuhara-cho.
The 6 villages are Geisei-mura, Hidaka-mura, Kitagawa-mura, Mihara-mura, Okawa-mura, and Umaji-mura.
Our product features make it easier for you to customize.
- The maps are extracted from the latest official GIS data.
- Capital municipality (designated cities) shapes and the other municipality shapes are grouped respectively.
- The text is grouped as one layer.
You can check the other Prefecture maps of Japan from our site. The 47 Prefectures are Aichi, Akita, Aomori, Chiba, Ehime, Fukui, Fukuoka, Fukushima, Gifu, Gunma, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Hyōgo, Ibaraki, Ishikawa, Iwate, Kagawa, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kōchi, Kumamoto, Kyōto, Mie, Miyagi, Miyazaki, Nagano, Nagasaki, Nara, Niigata, Ōita, Okayama, Okinawa, Ōsaka, Saga, Saitama, Shiga, Shimane, Shizuoka, Tochigi, Tokushima, Tōkyō, Tottori, Toyama, Wakayama, Yamagata, Yamaguchi, and Yamanashi. Or just buy the Japan Map Bundle with 47 Prefectures.
At the same time you can also refer free maps in yourfreetemplates.com.